Welcome to the Parent Portal - your one stop for questions regarding our school calendar, events, fundraisers, Parents as Partners, lunch menu, and our day-to-day happenings. Check here first when you need to know what's going on at FCDS!
Our lunch program is temporarily unavailable for the 2020-2021 school year. We hope to be able to offer this service again in the future.
Currently, all students will need to bring a lunch from home each day. Please be sure to include a drink, utensils, napkins and any other items your child may need. Students will be eating in classrooms. Refrigerators and microwaves are not available in all rooms, so please pack lunches with cold packs and food that does not need to be heated.
ANNOUNCEMENTS AND EVENTS
PARENTS AS PARTNERS
Safety and Health Precautions During COVID-19
- Students in grades 5 and up must wear masks or cloth face coverings.
- Teachers, staff and all adults in the building must wear masks or face coverings.
- PE, recess, elective classes and Chapel will operate on a modified schedule, with only one class per time slot.
- Hot lunch program is temporarily unavailable.
- Drinking fountains are closed; bathrooms and high-traffic areas are cleaned multiple times per day.
- Staff, students and parents will have temperatures checked before entering the building each morning upon arrival.
- Only vinyl mats are allowed for rest time.
- Students are asked to keep personal belongings at home. (No show and tell, toys from home, etc.)
Parents as Partners is our school-wide volunteer program in which parents and families provide items and services we need to help complete events and special days at the school. By helping to offset these costs and time spent working, the PAP program allows us to keep our tuition low, while still offering a variety of fun events and special programs for our students.